TechUp’s curated lineup includes:
- CES Innovation Honoree, Snow Shine by Immersive Play and [email protected] is the first companion toy of its kind, able to interact with multiple inputs such as Spotify, YouTube, Alexa and more through data over sound technology.
- CES KAPi Award Winner, Nerf Laser Ops Pro by Hasbro combines the active play of Nerf blaster play with popular video game features like game modes, scorekeeping, and leaderboards.
- MekaMon, by Reach Robotics, the creators of the world’s first AR gaming robot, has announced the upcoming launch of a dedicated education app.
- Birde is the world’s first smart media player specifically designed for preschool-aged children allowing children to independently play audiobooks, music and video content safely.
- Touchscapes, by Novalia is an immersive playscape that augments your child’s imagination with natural sound and the power of voice technologies.
- The Explorers created by Unicorn Games, part of The Electric Factory’s Incubator Rabbit, is a board game that combines both traditional and augmented reality dynamics. Being a bridge between the digital and physical world.
See the products live during [email protected] at The Venetian: from 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and in the Kids and Family Marketplace from 4:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. on Thursday, Jan. 10, 2019
For more information about the TechUp stage and conference times, contact Tonda Bunge Sellers ([email protected]).