The Toy Association formed a new Creative Factor Advisory Board made up of innovators and experts across a range of creative fields.
The advisory board will be tasked with growing The Toy Association’s educational programming, events, and resources for toy inventors, designers, and entrepreneurs, beginning with the Creative Factor educational sessions that are held annually at the North American International Toy Fair in New York City.
Now entering its 16th year, Creative Factor was co-founded by Brett Klisch, creative director at Peru Meridian Studios, who led the program over the years and continues to develop educational and experiential content for attendees. At Toy Fair 2019, Creative Factor will have a more visible presence and feature an expanded lineup of content presented by experts across a wide range of disciplines.
The advisory board is made up of the following individuals:
- Brett Klisch: Co-founder of Creative Factor and creative director at Peru Meridian Studios, a design and manufacturing firm that works with independent designers and startups, as well as some of the biggest companies in the toy industry
- Robin Raskin: Founder of Living in Digital Times, a team of technophiles who bring together top experts and the latest innovations to look at the intersection of lifestyle and technology at conferences and events
- Warren Tuttle: President of the United Inventors Association Board of Directors, a national nonprofit organization dedicated to inventor education, marketplace access, and advocacy
- Billy Langsworthy: Co-founder of the UK-based Mojo Nation, which supports and celebrates the work done by the toy inventor and designer community
- Matt Nuccio: Owner of Design Edge, a toy and game development, marketing, manufacturing, inventing, and consulting agency
More information about Creative Factor’s new programming and events will be shared in the coming months. The 116th North American International Toy Fair will take place February 16 to 19 in New York City.